PROGRAMS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- DAHCE SPRING ASSOCIATION MEETING & POTLUCK — April 26, 5:30-8 pm, Peninsula Rm, Gov’t Ctr.
(Contact Elizabeth LeClair with the dish you’re bringing to pass.)
HCE PROGRAM: VOLUNTEER CENTER – May 11, 6:15 pm, Chambers Rm, Gov’t Ctr. Reservations due by May 4 to 920-746-2260.
SPRING RECOGNITION BANQUET — May 18 (reservations due by May 10) reservation form
HCE VOLUNTEER HOURS: 2016-17 Member Contribution Form
ON THE MOVE AND IN THE GROOVE form
INTERESTED IN JOINING HCE?? … There are currently 8 clubs in Door County. Yearly dues are $15.00. Contact the Extension Office at 920-746-2260.
- Door County Association for Home & Community Education (HCE) Newsletter newsletters
- 2016-17 Member Contribution Form
- Door County HCE Executive Board Bylaws – By-Laws approved – 11-10-16
- Door County HCE Executive Board Standing Rules – Standing Rules approved – 11-10-16
- WAHCE Website (Wisconsin Association for Home and Community Education) … http://www.wahceinc.org/
If you have any questions regarding Family Living in Door County, please contact:
Tenley Koehler, Family Living Educator
Door County – UW Extension
County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm