Upcoming and On-Going Events:
- 4-H ENROLLMENT (NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS & LEADERS) … wi.4honline.com
2017 BARN QUILT PHOTO CALENDARS — ON SALE NOW
Calendars are on sale now! $15.00/calendar. Supply is limited!
If you have questions, contact Dawn VandeVoort at the UW-Extension Office (920-746-2265).
- In person: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm — Extension Office, Government Center, 421 Nebraska Street, Sturgeon Bay
- By mail: Make check payable to 4-H Adult Leaders ($15.00, plus postage per calendar). Send to: 4-H Adult Leaders, c/o Door County UW-Extension, 421 Nebraska Street, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235.
Visit the Door County Barn Quilt Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BarnQuiltsOfDoorCounty
- What is 4-H?
- 4-H Projects
- 2015-16 Enrollment Guide
- 4-H History, Pledge, Emblems & Symbols
- Related Links of Interest
News feeds from around the State …
Dawn (Kuelz) VandeVoort, is the Door County educator
providing 4-H Youth Development information.
Individuals needing information can:
- Visit the UW-Extension Office and review the bulletins, fact sheets, and other printed resources
- Use the links above to find more information…
Door County – UW Extension
County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm