Upcoming and On-Going:
Graphic Design Contest … entries due March 17 flyer
4-H Foods Revue … March 23 Registration form
4-H Speaking Contest … March 23 Registration form
2017 SMALL ANIMAL SWAP – SATURDAY, APRIL 29 poster
4-H Dog Project Training Classes … starting May 23 2017 Schedule & Registration Info
4-H CAMP COUNSELOR APPLICATION — 2017 FORM
4-H SCHOLARSHIPS — 2017 SCHOLARSHIP FORM
4-H ENROLLMENT (NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS & LEADERS) … wi.4honline.com
2017 BARN QUILT PHOTO CALENDARS
PRICE REDUCED TO $5./00/calendar. Supply is limited!
If you have questions, contact Dawn VandeVoort at the UW-Extension Office (920-746-2265).
- In person:
Extension Office, Government Center, 421 Nebraska Street, Sturgeon Bay — Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Barn Door Quilts, Sturgeon Bay
Schartner’s Farm Market, Egg Harbor
AmericInn, Sturgeon Bay
Jacksonport Cottage, Jacksonport
Miller Art Museum, Sturgeon Bay
- By mail: Make check payable to 4-H Adult Leaders ($5.00, plus postage per calendar). Send to: 4-H Adult Leaders, c/o Door County UW-Extension, 421 Nebraska Street, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235.
Visit the Door County Barn Quilt Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BarnQuiltsOfDoorCounty
- What is 4-H?
- 4-H Projects
- Project Selection Guide
- Club Map
- 4-H History, Pledge, Emblems & Symbols
- Related Links of Interest
News feeds from around the State …
Dawn (Kuelz) VandeVoort, is the Door County educator
providing 4-H Youth Development information.
Individuals needing information can:
- Visit the UW-Extension Office and review the bulletins, fact sheets, and other printed resources
- Use the links above to find more information…
Door County – UW Extension
County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm