4-H ENROLLMENT (NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS & LEADERS) … wi.4honline.com
Upcoming and On-Going:
- 4-H DOG PROJECT TRAINING CLASES … starting May 23 2017 Schedule & Registration Info
DOOR COUNTY FAIR — AUGUST 2-6
- Fair Entry Help Session #1 — THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 7-8 pm, Peninsula Room, Government Center
The orientation will cover: Reading the Premium List / Selecting What to Enter / Filling Out Registration Forms.
The second session will be held in July to discuss bringing entries to the Fair, the judging experience and checkout procedures.
- Junior Fair & School Exhibit Entry Forms due — JULY 1
- Open Class Entry Forms due — JULY 18: Entry fee: $10 (includes gate admission all 5 days)
- Door County Fair Booster Buttons: $15.00 each — good for all 5 days — includes rides, grandstand and midway entertainment
4-H CAMP COUNSELOR APPLICATION — 2017 FORM
4-H SCHOLARSHIPS — 2017 SCHOLARSHIP FORM
BARN QUILTS OF DOOR COUNTY
If you have questions, contact Dawn VandeVoort at the UW-Extension Office (920-746-2265).
Visit the Door County Barn Quilt Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BarnQuiltsOfDoorCounty
- What is 4-H?
- 4-H Projects
- Project Selection Guide
- Club Map
- 4-H History, Pledge, Emblems & Symbols
- Related Links of Interest
News feeds from around the State …
Dawn (Kuelz) VandeVoort, is the Door County educator
providing 4-H Youth Development information.
Individuals needing information can:
- Visit the UW-Extension Office and review the bulletins, fact sheets, and other printed resources
- Use the links above to find more information…
Door County – UW Extension
County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm