County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm
UPCOMING & CURRENT EVENTS:
2014 DOOR COUNTY AGRICULTURAL CLEAN SWEEP — SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 8:00-10:00 am
– PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY OCTOBER 31
- 2014 DOOR COUNTY AGRICULTURAL CLEAN SWEEP PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
2014 DOOR COUNTY HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE COLLECTION (Read More …)
– November 7, 3:30-5:30 pm – Sister Bay/Liberty Grove Fire Station, 2258 Mill Rd., Sister Bay
– November 8, 8:00-10:00 am – Door County Highway Dept., 1001 S. Duluth Ave., Sturgeon Bay
- Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin —
- Local Food Business Seminars in Green Bay. Read more …
Visit the Door County Barn Quilt Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BarnQuiltsOfDoorCounty
2015 DOOR COUNTY BARN QUILT CALENDAR: The 2015 Door County Barn Quilt Calendar is now available from the Door County Extension Office — Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm. Proceeds support Door County 4-H programs.
Cost: $15.00 each — SUPPLY IS VERY LIMITED!!
Contact: Dawn VandeVoort @ 920-746-2260
Extension Brochure: “20 Things We Can Do For You“
UW-Extension’s Report to the Door County Board – October 2014
Interested in Geocaching Activities … check out this brochure:
Cache Guide with Coordinates
DOOR COUNTY DAIRY PROMOTION
Past UW-Extension PowerPoint Presentations on:
Master Gardening is for everyone in Wisconsin Master Gardeners are trained volunteers who aid University of Wisconsin Extension staff by helping people in the community better understand horticulture and their environment. This site can help you learn about becoming a Master Gardener in Wisconsin, find information about horticultural topics, and connect to the statewide network of Master Gardener associations.
2013 Pesto Festo VII Recipes are on the Door County Master Gardeners’ Website
- A listing of agricultural producers that grow or raise food or fiber for sale within Door County and nearby Kewaunee County. Also included are listings of Door County restaurants and retailers that use or sell locally produced agricultural products. The Guide is updated and published annually by the Door County University of Wisconsin Extension Office.
Peninsular Research Station – from 2011 Fruit School presentation: